Friday, October 2, 2009

Lorelie James - Cowgirl up and Ride

Goody-two boots AJ Foster has waited her entire life for Cord McKay to see her as more than a girl in pigtails. Now that she's old enough, she's pulling out all the sexual stops and riding hell-bent for leatherstraight for his libido. Divorced rancher Cord has sworn off women]]until innocent AJ suggests he teach her how to ride barebackand he realizes she doesn't mean horses or bulls. Busy with the responsibilities of running a ranch and riding herd on his rambunctious family, Cord agrees to take AJ up on her offeron a trial basis.

Ok this was a romance I was bound to love. A) it was released on my birthday! B) Cord calls AJ babydoll (my fav pet name never used on me)! It was a sweet book. It was not overt in its description of the sex etc. All in all a highly enjoyable romance that left me all "Oh I want one just like him!"

No comments:

Post a Comment