Thursday, September 24, 2009

Voyeur

Ok this was a random find that I later downloaded that turned out not to be too bad.


I am not going to wax poetic about the story - which was sweet and followed the typical romance guideline...boy meets girl (through unconventional means), boy and girl fall in love, they part and are reunited...and all the time in between the sex is AMAZING...but I am going to say that if I EVER find a man that when he mearly kisses me causes my toes to curl and make me feel at home all at the same time as is written in this book, I will be VERY happy indeed!!!


All in all it is a very sweet book.
Suffering from writer's block and with no lover to speak of, novelist Laura Watkins is in a funk. She needs a getaway and a release. Fast. Fortunately, she finds both in the retreat of a friend's isolated Colorado home. It's hers and hers alone for as long as she needs it. Then she comes upon the webcam, and her curiosity is aroused. So is her secret fantasy-to be watched by a stranger.
His screen name is Flyboy. He likes what he sees. He wants to open up for her, too. Now, they're only one click away from exploring an after-hours game of exhibitionist and voyeur where anything goes. But now it's time to take it one step further-by meeting in the flesh. This time, no rules, no limits, and absolutely nothing to come between them.



No comments:

Post a Comment